In the entertainment mecca of Greater Los Angeles, opportunities to interact with the public can open doors. Valet Parking Service seeks charming and professional people to deliver our first-class services throughout the Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Santa Monica areas. Our event scheduling is ideally tailored for those seeking flexible shifts, but full-time positions are also available with the VPS/LAZ Parking portfolio.
Please apply online using the link above.
Valet attendants are responsible for safely parking, operating and retrieving guest/customer vehicles. This position requires the ability to stand, walk and run at various times during a shift. Must have a clean driving record (1 point maximum, no DUI).
Duties Also Include:
- Verbally communicating with guests/customers
- Issuing and collecting parking tickets
- Assisting guests/customers with entering and exiting their vehicles
- Lifting and/or carrying luggage into hotels and/or shuttle services, and other miscellaneous activities as assigned
Cashiers accurately count money, operate a cash register and/or terminal and other parking-related equipment.
- Must be able to communicate with the guest/customer and enjoy doing so
- Must be able to operate both a standard and automatic transmission in various makes and models of vehicles
- Must maintain a good driving record
- Must be 18+ with a valid driver's license and DMV printout
- Must be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Must enjoy working with others as a team
- English is a must
- Good customer service and communication